The 13th International Olympiad in Informatics
Tampere, Finland, July 14-21, 2001
President: Jari Koivisto.
74 countries participated with 272 competitors.
23 Gold, 45 Silver, and 68 Bronze medals were awarded.
- WWW Home Page
- This is the official WWW Home Page for IOI2001.
E-mail IOI2001 organization:
- Maps of Finland
- These maps are from the
Perry-Castaņeda Library Map Collection.
- The Schedule
- Which events took place when?
Timeline toward IOI2001:
- Jan 27-31, 2001: IC
Meeting in Tampere, Finland
- Jan 31, 2001: Call for Tasks, submission deadline
- Feb 2001: pre-registration
- May 2001: registration
- May 07-11, 2001: ISC
Review Meeting in Tampere, Finland
- The Competition
- The competition material of IOI2001
(tasks, test data, background info, support programs, solutions, etc.)
- The Results
- The list of medalists at IOI2001 and their final scores.
IOI2001 was won by Reid Barton, USA,
who obtained the highest score of 580 out of 600 points.
Reid was also joint winner of
IMO2001 (Int'l Math Olympiad)
with a perfect score (42 out of 42 points).
- General Assembly Meetings
- Report by Executive Director
IOI Secretariat /
Internet service provided by