The 6th International Olympiad in Informatics
Haninge, Sweden, July 3 - 10, 1994
President: Yngve Lindberg.
49 countries participated.
- The Regulations
- The Regulations for IOI'94.
- The Competition
- The competition rules, problem set, test data,
and documented solutions for IOI'94.
- The Results
- The list of final scores for the medal winners of IOI'94.
- WWW Home Page
- This is the official WWW Home Page for IOI'94.
Here you find the programme of events, programming problems, test data,
- The Final Report (in preparation: to appear in first half of 1995)
- The official report on IOI'94.
- Tom's Report
- This is an extensive report for IOI'94 by Tom Verhoeff,
head of the Scientific Committee for IOI'95.
It also contains brief descriptions of all the programming problems
(not the official phrasings; those can be found elsewhere).
PostScript version of this report is also available.
- Don's Report
- This is a report on IOI'94 by Don Piele,
leader of the team from the U.S.A.
- A WWW page with pictures that
(Team Leader Ireland) took at IOI'94.
- Programming Style Investigation
- Gintautas Grigas
of Lithuania investigated the relationship
between program correctness and programming style at IOI'94.
This is a draft version of his article.
IOI Secretariat /
Internet service provided by