IOI 2001 Grading Information
The evaluation system is based on the following principles.
- The contestant submits his/her program or data file using the web services
provided by the organisers.
- If the submission passes an initial test, it is taken in for submission.
- The initial tests are task specific, and they are specified in the
- If the contestant supplies a data file, then this data file is analysed
the scoring is based on this analysis.
- If the contestant supplies a program source code, then that
source code is compiled in Linux
using the compiler directives given in the overview
- The compiled contestant programs are run with the test inputs.
- If the programs do not do anything that is prohibited in the
competition rules, and they terminate with status = 0 without exceeding
the cpu time limit, their output is analysed.
- The scoring is based on the output analysis, and points are
given according to the information in task description and overview