In the World of Mathematics
This new quarterly journal from TBiMC Scientific Publishers would be
of great value for pupils, students, teachers, and those who are
interested in mathematical problems and puzzles as well as in history
of mathematics and its new trends.
The editor-in-chief is Professor M.I.Yadrenko (Kiev University).
Basic topics of the journal:
- New trends in mathematics
- Mathematics behind school
- A help to school leavers: problems at University entrance exams
- Problems and conjectures: unsolved problems, topics for your own
- Olympiads in mathematics: information, problems and their
- Past and future of mathematics
- In mathematical secondary schools and colleges
- Mathematical puzzles
- New books in mathematics
- Our competition: a competition in solving new problems
``In the World of Mathematics'' appears in Ukrainian.
Statements of problems are given in both Ukrainian and English.
The subscription price for 1995 is only 12 US$ including postage.
Exchanges are also available.
Further information is available from
Fax: (007) 044 513 8407
IOI Secretariat /